Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Non-Electric Hybrids

This article shares some details about KERS on a normal car.  I like cars, I really do, but I would have to be a fool not to realize that hybrid technology is the future.  It's a good thing for performance as well as for the environment, as you can see from Porsche's and McLaren's new hypercars.  And Ferrari's, whenever it comes out.   While there are certainly advantages to the hybrid system those cars have, the car Volvo has built is significant in it's own way.  This news, in combination with Volkswagen's new Up, and new Golf GTE, shows that the public will soon be getting its hands on real hybrid technology that makes much more environmental and economic sense compared to the old hybrid systems. 

My Other Blogs
Loose on the Internet
Cool Golf News

My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment