Friday, March 28, 2014

Coastal Wind Power for the United States

I think it's important to develop multiple sources of energy for the future, because it just doesn't make sense to depend on one kind of power.  That's just not good practice.  So, I found this article to be interesting.  I didn't know there was so much available wind power out there.  Hurricanes are of course a threat, ironically, but again, that's just another reason to develop different kinds of energy.  And if we build these wind farms offshore, it eliminates one of the biggest problems people have with windmills.  They're kind of an eyesore.  But if they're ten miles offshore, you can't see them from the coast, so problem solved.  Renewable energy is the future, and we should invest in it now.  It's for the good of mankind.

My Other Blogs
Loose on the Internet
Cool Golf News

My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment